As a mother of 2 young children, I understand how difficult a decision choosing a home child care provider is. Rest assured that your child, will be treated as part of our family. I personally take pride in attending on-going training in early childhood education. I have been First Aid/CPR certified. All adults in contact with your child have passed a police vulnerable sector background check. The facility is fully insured (home and auto).
I strive to provide the following
- a clean, safe environment for young children and their families
- development that fosters emotional, social and intellectual growth that is age appropriate
- parental support and involvement
- an environment to thrive and have the opportunity to blossom into a responsible and contributing member of society
- learning community responsibility and the importance of 'giving back'
- support in learning skills that are needed when entering school
- fostering a love of independence, compassion and respect
- parents have a sense of security knowing that they can view their child during the day in real time via closed circuit web streaming and secured monitored entrances